- Relieves heartburn effectively by neutralizing excess stomach acid
- Forms a foam cover
Frutin is a breakthrough antacid foam tablet. It creates a foam when it comes in contact with acid and neutralizes excess stomach acid, thereby effectively relieving you from heartburn.
When Frutin comes in contact with the excess stomach acid, the dolomite/pectin formula neutralizes it and creates a foam raft, which rises to the top of the stomach. Frutin neutralizes any acid that may have already reached the top of the esophagus, helping ease the associated discomfort of heartburn.
Naturally sourced ingredients:
- CITRUS PECTINE (Citrus fruit isolate): Frutin contains selected fruit fiber (also called pectin) developed for medicinal use. It is this soluble fiber that is the base for the foam creation.
- DOLOMITE: Dolomite is a common rock-forming mineral. It is a calcium magnesium carbonate, which is used in Frutin to interact with the citrus fiber, which creates a foam.
MINT LEAVES: We use mint to add a refreshing taste to the tablets. Instead of using sugar and artificial flavour we use mint leaves as natural flavoring.
DAILY DOSE ADULTS: Take 2 tablets 1-5 times per day after meals or as necessary. Up to 10 tablets in 24 hours. Chew tablet(s) thoroughly. For best results drink a glass of water afterwards.
- PREGNANT WOMEN: 2 tablets 1-3 times per day after meals or as necessary, up to 6 tablets in 24 hours. Chew tablet(s) thoroughly. For best results drink a glass of water afterwards.
- CAUTIONS & WARNINGS: Do not take for more than two weeks, or if symptoms recur, unless directed by a doctor. Do not take within two hours of another medicine as the effectiveness of the other medicine may be altered. Individuals with kidney disease should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor. Do not use if bottle is open. Keep out of reach of children.
- Adverse reactions: Some people may experience diarrhea if taking 8 or more tablets per day.
This product is free of: salt, gluten, yeast, soy and dairy products and is formulated without the use of preservatives, flavors or colors of any kind.
Manufactured in the EU, under pharmaceutical control of purity and content. Not tested on animals.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.