Calmative formula without the use of melatonin
Used in herbal medicine as a calmative and sleep aid formula
Contains chamomile, lemon balm and l-theanine
Melissa Dream is based on plant extracts that are used in Herbal medicine to calm your mind and body. It contains lemon balm, L-theanine, chamomile, B vitamins and magnesium in a calmative formula.
IN SEARCH OF A CLAMATIVE AND SLEEP AID?
Restful sleep and times of relaxation are fundamental to our health. Sleep is necessary for our nervous systems to work properly. When we sleep too little we tend to be more drowsy and unable to concentrate the next day. It affects our memory and physical performance and ability to carry out math calculations. If sleep deprivation continues, hallucinations and mood swings may develop. Some experts believe sleep gives neurons used while we are awake a chance to shut down and repair themselves. Without sleep, neurons may become so depleted in energy or so polluted with by-products of normal cellular activities that they begin to malfunction.
There are ways to help. Having a routine by going to bed at a set time each night and getting up at the same time each morning can be helpful. Exercising daily and avoiding caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol and controlling your room temperature can also help find better sleep.
And finally relaxing before you go to bed can make it easier to fall sleep. For some it can be a warm bath, or reading, or another relaxing routine. Others may prefer using herbs that are long known as calmatives and sleep aids in Herbal Medicine such as the plants extracts used in Melissa Dream.
Naturally sourced ingredients:
CHAMOMILE (Matricaria chamomilla L.): Chamomile is one of the oldest and best trusted plants used for calming your body and mind in herbal medicine. It is most often used in teas, but in Melissa Dream it is used in form of a concentrated dry extract.
L-THEANINE: L -theanine is a component of green tea extract. It has been studied for its effect to support mental relaxation.
LEMON BALM (Melissa officinalis L.): Lemon Balm has been traditionally used in herbal medicine as a sleep aid in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress.
- DAILY DOSE (ADULTS): Take 3 tablets per day. The tablets should be taken 1 hour before bedtime.
- CAUTIONS & WARNINGS: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consumption with alcohol, other medication or health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronicinsomnia). Keep out of reach of children.
- Contraindications: Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family.
- Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.