Plastic facial cups with bulb is very easy to smoothly slide along your skin when used in tandem with a good massage oil or gel, and its convenient format makes them very versatile. The curved side of the cup’s edged also sits very comfortably on the skin.
- Perfect for a rejuvenating, invigorating facial massage
- Pear-shaped silicone plastisol bulb makes it easy to create suction
- All you have to do is squeeze the bulb, then place the cup on the desired area.
- Small transparent container included
- dimension: outer diameter 30mm, inner diameter 20mm
After choosing your favorite beauty oil, you can start the facial massage with our Jade Soft Glass facial cups. It will offer you a glowing and youthful looking skin in minutes!
- Pinch bulb, squeeze air out, apply it to the skin and release the bulb slightly to create suction. Work one side of the face at a time, repeat each step 3-5 times.
- Forehead – Use flashing cupping or gliding cupping for frown lines: pinching cup to create air vacuum and place suction cup on the skin then release. Sliding cup towards upward and outward the center of forehead.
- Around Eyes – Use flashing cupping with the smallest cup No.1 gently below the eyebrow, or over eye bags to make skin glow. Or leave suction cups on the exterior eyes corner, gliding upwards to eyebrows.
- Face: Use gliding cupping with cup No.4 or No.3 to the side of your nostril and glide upwards and outwards across the face to the ear.
- Lips: Use flash cupping techniques repeatedly with cup No. 1 or No. 2, Squeeze cup and put it on your lips from center of lips to corner of mouth. Remain cup on lips 3-5 seconds.
- Chin/Jawline: Use gliding cupping technique with cup No.2 or No.3 under the chin, gliding alone the jawline upwards and outwards to jawbone.
- After facial cupping you may want to gently wash your face with water, as the cups can lift out dead skin cells from your pores; if you’ve already used a cleanser beforehand, simply pat down the excess oil or lubricant.
Benefits of facial cupping:
- Relieves facial tension.
- Strengthens skin and connective tissues.
- Improves oxygen-rich blood circulation.
- Brightens skin and tightens pores.
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and scars.
- Adds definition to jaw lines and cheekbones.
- Reduce puffiness.
- Clears dead skin cells and other impurities.
- Do not use on fresh cuts, bruises, or other injuries, as well as on sunburns, deep scars, rashes, or otherwise irritated or damaged skin. Consult a practitioner if you are interested in traditional Chinese medicine treatment; do not attempt to practice TCM on yourself without training. Disinfect and wash before first-time use. Keep out of reach of children.
- * Cupping may cause skin discoloration and irritation. It may leave purple marks or circular bruises on the skins. These marks may begin to fade after several days or remain for two to three weeks. Infection is sometimes a risk after cupping.
- Cupping may also cause pain, swelling, burns, dizziness, light-headedness, fainting, sweating, skin pigmentation, water blister and/or nausea. Customers who buy cupping product should be aware of this.
- Plastic cupping set should ONLY be used for their intended use. Improper use can cause discomfort and injury. Please consult your healthcare practitioners if you have health concerns and not sure if you are eligible to use cupping.
- Any damage or injury from improperly usage will not the responsibility of distributor of Lierre.ca
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
Disposable table sheetsItems which have been assembled or modifiedHerbal, books, charts and videos and medicine productsIf a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.