- How to use
- Shipping / Return
- Eco friendly material. Porcelain is green material without containing VOCs (volatile organic compounds), this material requires low maintenance, hardwearing but has a very long-life cycle.
- Smooth, non-porous surface which virus or bacteria hardly to adhere on its surface
- Hardness scare on Mohs is approximately 7.0, which is similar with rose quartz.
- Safe to be sterilized with 70% alcohol or other chemical disinfectant solution or wipes
What is Gua Sha?
Gua Sha in TCM is a treatment that releases unhealthy elements from the skin and encourages healing. Gua Sha works by gently scraping lubricated skin to create light bruises. It is most often performed with Gua sha tools, which materials can be used including jade, rose quartz or basalt, and they are available in different shapes.
Gua Sha is often practiced on different part of the skin, on the body or on the face.
Lierre.ca is not responsible for injuries caused by misuse or by any Gua Sha treatment method. It is the responsibility of the practitioner and the patient.
- Apply a few drops of massage oil or any other light lubricant on the area to be treated to reduce friction
- Scrape the Gua Sha horn slowly and continuously, with long curve edge, on areas such as arms, legs and backs.
- Scraping in a motion from center to outwards
- After several scrapes, a few red spots will be visible, the light bruises will disappear in 1-7days.
- Continue rubbing for approx 3 - 10 min depending on the condition and severity.
- Relieve muscle pain and tension
- Stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic fluids drainage
- Preventing flu, bronchitis, asthma and acute or chronic pains.
- Help to detoxify the body by bringing the excess heat and toxins to the surface of the body to be released.
- Relieve fevers and inflammations of the respiratory system
- Performs very well as complementary approach to acupuncture or cupping treatments
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.