- Reusable Cloth Face Mask with Silvadur antibacterial protection guards the face, nose, and mouth against respiratory droplets and splashes
- For proper wear, put the loops over the ears and adjust to tightly cover the nose and mouth (or respirator if combined)
- Putting on and taking off these face masks correctly may help protect you and the health of those around you from transmitting or contracting pathogens
- The fabric may be steam cleaned at temperatures between 212°F (100°C) and 270°F (132°C) and ironed at temperatures up to 365°F (185°C)
- The one-size-fits-all cloth face mask comes in a beige color
- FDA registered, made in U.S.A
The universal Reusable Cloth Face Mask covers the nose and mouth, with comfortable ear straps to ensure the mask stays in place. Promoting good airflow and breathability, the mask is made from soft, skin-friendly TriFlex fabric with 3D stretch for optimal comfort. Avoid touching the outer layer of the mask when removing it, as it could be contaminated and transfer germs to the hands and face.
Protects Against Respiratory Droplets and Splashes
The face mask provides a physical barrier against larger respiratory droplets, germ particles, and splashes. However, it will not act as a physical barrier against smaller respiratory droplets or germ particles. The antibacterial protection, with the elemental power of silver, is integrated into the fabric. Silvadur creates an effective, highly durable bio-activated antibacterial agent that delivers silver ions to the fabric surface. The non-toxic mask is intended for single patient use only.
Can Be Used Over N95 Masks and Respirators
Constructed with patented post-surgical fabric, the cloth face mask can be worn over N95 masks and respirators in clinical settings. he mask can be washed multiple times without losing effectiveness, even at high temperatures up to 160°F (71°C). After multiple washes, Silvadur remains active on the fabric and won’t detach, discolor other fabrics, or degrade at high temperatures.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.