- Sanjin Watermelon Frost Lozenges is helpful to clear heat toxin, subdue swelling and alleviate pain
- To relieve symptoms such as a sore throat, oral ulcer, swollen gums, gingival bleeding, tongue inflammation, acute and chronic pharyngolaryngitis, minor scalding and burning in the oral cavity
- 12 lozenges
- Borneolum syntheticum(synthetic borneol) 2.50mg
- Coptis chinensis(Coptis Rhizome) 3.50mg
- Disodium tetraborate decahydrate(Borax) 2.00mg
- Fritillaria thunbergii 2.25mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis(Unprepared licorice root) 2.50mg
- Iris domestica 3.00mg
- Isatis tinctoria(Natural indigo Leaf) 3.50mg
- Phellodendron chinensis(Huang bai stem bark)4.15mg
- Rheum palmatum(root and rhizome) 1.00mg
- Sapindus mukorossi (Chinese soapberry seed) 4.20mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis(root) 2.9mg
- Sodium sulfate decahydrate (Citrulus lanatus fruit) 11.50mg
- Sophora tonkinensis 2.75mg
- I-Menthol(I-Menthol) 2.00mg
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
It really helps with my throat pains! Great Chinese Medicine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.