- ShinLin™ 10 bulk acupuncture needles come with new needle tip protection packaging design
- Made of surgical grade stainless steel
- 20-25 mm spring style handle based on size of needles are more easy to manipulate
- Eco-friendly packaging: 10 needles per blister with a single insertion tube bring less waste
- ShinLin™ 10 bulk acupuncture needles make high volume needling both fast, efficient and cost-effective
- Automated machine-controlled processing provides excellent conformity and geometrical tip ensure easy glide insertion
- 1000 needles per box
In the Package:
10 packages of total 1000 (needles per package)
Be Smart. Be Eco-Friendly:
With our new deal on ShinLin™ 10 bulk needles, you can spend less next time you have to stock up. Consider buying needles in bulk for your clinic, or pairing up with other practitioners to take the fullest advantage of these great savings! Mix and Match all your needles together to receive discounts on all your needles!
- One box: ShinLin = $4.50/box (100 needles) 4.50¢/needle [Savings of 53% compared to other brands at $9.50/box (100 needles) 9.50¢/needle]
- 10-19 boxes: ShinLin = $28/box (1000 needles) 2.80¢/ needle [Savings of 71% compared to other brands at $9.50/box (100 needles) 9.50¢/needle]
- 20 boxes or more: ShinLin = $26/box (1000 needles) 2.60¢/ needle [Savings of 71% compared to other brands at $9/box (100 needles) 9.00¢/needle]
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.