- Made of soft, medical grade silicone, which are environmentally friendly materials that are safe for people with sensitive skin.
- Say Good-Bye to: all types of muscle & joint pain, inflammation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, neck and shoulder tension, stress
- Silicone cups work by stimulating blood circulation, pulling fascia, and engaging the lymphatic system, creating an effect akin to deep tissue massage.
- Great Gift for the people and can be used by anyone, anywhere
- Standard silicone cup: inner diameter:35mm, height:55mm
Natural Balance Body Massage Silicone Cup Standard are made of medical grade silicone, a material that’s odorless, pliable, flexible, watertight and durable. These qualities ensure that silicone cups are elastic and soft, making them easy to squeeze and allowing practitioners to control the degree of suction; however, they are also thick enough to provide superior adherence.
Silicone cups can be used for deep tissue massage, a soft and gentle therapeutic cupping treatment, or anti-cellulite treatments. Silicone cupping is safe and hygienic for a variety of different treatments.
Silicone cups work by stimulating blood circulation, pulling fascia, and engaging the lymphatic system, creating an effect akin to deep tissue massage. Silicone cups can also help clear dead cells and stagnation, while the blood rushing to the treated area carries toxins away.
Standard silicone cups are recommended to use on body, arms, or on legs.
Press the cup to squeeze out of the air and place it on the treatment area: it should create suction, gently lifting the skin. Remove the cup if it is painful. You can press the cup repeatedly and adjust the cup’s suction level based on your preference. For optimal effect, please try to push out all of the air in the cup, and make sure that no air enters into the cup during the treatment, as it may fall off.
- Clean your hands as well as the area you want to treat before the treatment
- For optimal effect, apply massage lotions, gels or balms or any other light lubricant on the area to be treated to reduce friction; press the cup to squeeze out of the air and put it on the skin: the cup will gently lift up the skin.
- You can leave the cup in one place for a few minutes or slowly slide the cup across the skin to stimulate tissues under the skin, which is called glide cupping or cupping massage. Please make sure that no air enters into the cup during the process.
- After the treatment, thoroughly clean and disinfect the cups.
Silicone cups features:
Standard silicone cup: inner diameter:35mm, height:55mm
Require neither fire nor the pump gun.
Made of soft, medical grade silicone, which are environmentally friendly materials that are safe for people with sensitive skin.
This material ensures that practitioners don't have to worry about the burns sometimes incurred by using traditional glass cups.
Super flexible and elastic that can work well in those difficult curved areas of the body, such as ankles, knees and wrists.
Simple to use, easy to clean. Silicone cups are unbreakable, portable, pliable, durable and watertight.
Benefits of cupping therapy:
Relieve physical and mental stress: cupping helps relax tense and sore muscles and thus diminish symptoms of insomnia, mood swings, anxiety and depression.
Detoxify the body: by increasing blood flow and improving circulation, cupping therapy clears dead cells and improves stagnation while carries the buildup of toxins inside the body away.
Alleviate cold, cough, and allergy symptoms: cupping therapy stimulates the lungs and other vital organs to clear out the excess phlegm (the root cause of coughing and cold) and speeds up the process to relieve colds, coughs and other allergy symptoms.
Provide anti-aging effect: cupping therapy is effective not only in relaxing tense facial muscles, but also in reducing wrinkles and bringing more nutrients to the skin by stimulating tissues under the face’s skin.
Open the meridians: cupping increases blood circulation of the area where the cups are placed, allowing life energy flows freely throughout the body and creating new blood vessels in the tissue.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.