- Shipping / Return
Certified Organic Elderberry Syrup made with organic Canadian elderberry, extracts of elderflowers, propolis, and raw honey. Traditionally used to help fight colds and flu. Alcohol free. Especially made for kids, this syrup tastes good! Soothes sore throats, helps in case of coughing, fever. Also contains elderflower and propolis tinctures with Canadian raw honey.
- Made in Canada from exclusively Canadian ingredients
- Certified Organic
- No added water or fructose
- Canadian, Organic, Raw, Unpasteurized Honey
- Once open, good until expiry date (good for 2 years if opened!)
- Better resistance to heat and light than European elderberry
- Approved by Health Canada
- Elderberry, elderflower and echinacea extracts
- A syrup that tastes good and works
- 10 to 14 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 to 4 times per day
- 5 to 9 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 times per day
- 2 to 4 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) once a day
- 1 to 2 years old: Follow health care provider’s recommendation
Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help fight colds and relieve SORE throats, cough and fever. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist.This syrup contains honey and other apiarian products. It is not recommended for people who are allergic to such products, or children under one year of age. A hypersensitivity (e.g., ALLERGY) may manifest, if so, stop using.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.