Please be advised that it is Non-refundable product!
Non-Latex Bands for Injury Rehabilitation
Developed for resistance training and rehabilitation, TheraBand Professional Resistance Bands provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups. Made with non-latex material, these bands are the best option for facilities and hospitals with a “no-latex policy”. The resistance bands are lightweight and compact, making them great for traveling or exercising with limited space.
- Color-coded progressive resistance bands can be used for strength training, stretching, rehabilitation, and increasing ROM for both upper and lower extremities
- Manufactured with no scent and no powder to meet the needs of patients, practitioners, and personal users with latex allergies
- Easy to use, versatile and convenient design makes it portable for use at home, in the gym, or during physical therapy
- Each band measures 5 ft long and 4 in wide and comes in three resistance levels ranging from beginner to advanced
- TheraBand offers a booklet with basic exercise instructions written by a licensed physical therapist
Color-Coded Progressive Resistance Bands
Available in 8 color-coded levels of resistance, the progressive resistance bands give at-glance documentation of progress from one level of resistance to the next. The bands come in three different color-coded resistance levels. The beginner set comes in yellow, red, and green while the advanced set comes in blue, black, and silver. The 5 ft long x 4 in wide bands allow a greater surface area for standing exercises.
Alternative to Free Weights & Machines
TheraBand Professional Non-Latex Resistance Bands can be used during injury rehabilitation to help improve functional living and athletic performance. The resistance bands measure progress and help achieve goals in fitness. Serving as an alternative to using free weights or weight machines, the bands deliver no scent and no powder for ultimate comfort and support. Designed to improve strength, range of motion, and flexibility at home, in the gym or at physical therapy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.