TheraBand Professional Resistance Tubing with Padded Cuffs
TheraBand Tubing with Padded Cuffs are designed to be used for upper-body and lower-body exercises, strength training, rehabilitation and conditioning. Use this lightweight and easy to store product in the clinic, on-the-go, at the gym or while you’re home for therapeutic or conditioning purposes. Available in a variety of resistance levels, this resistant tubing improves strength, range of motion and overall toning of all major muscles groups.
- Features a strong build that makes this resistant tubing ideal for advanced injury and ankle rehabilitation, resistance training and strength training
- Color coded progression allows you to visually see your progression as you gain strength through physical therapy and exercise
- Padded cuffs enhance comfort during use and features hook & loop fastening that provides a secure and individualized fit for every user
- Designed to improve range of motion and strength of all major muscles groups through fitness, rehabilitation and conditioning
- Made for users of all fitness levels and designed to be used for personal or shared use in clinical or private environments
Unique Design and Benefits
The TheraBand Professional Resistance Tubing with Padded Cuffs is constructed of professional-grade natural rubber latex. This tubing features a unique design that is portable, convenient and lightweight. The design of this product allows you to take your resistance tubing with you to the gym or while you travel for on-the-go rehabilitation or training. The padded cuffs add additional comfort during use and the hook & loop fasteners provide a secure fit.
The color coded progression system provides visible documentation of progress from one level to the next. At a glance you are able to track your progress and recognize improvement as it happens. As you gain strength through training and rehabilitation move to the next level of resistance to increase intensity and strength.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.