TheraBand Stability Trainers are made of heavy duty PVC, and molded in closed-cell foam with an anti-slip ridged surface. These trainers are made to be used for balance and proprioception training, core, upper and lower extremity strength and stability training, ankle range of motion and flexibility training, sensorimotor training, closed kinetic chain exercises, targeted injury prevention and strengthening.
- Oval-shaped, colour coded pad made of durable PVC, molded in closed-cell foam with an anti-slip ridged surface designed to be used for balance and stability exercises
- The side with rounded points provides tactile inputs for sensorimotor training and the anti-skid bars on the opposite side resist slipping during use
- Designed to be used at home, on-the-go, in physical therapy offices, rehabilitation centers, gyms and clinics for both personal or professional purposes
- The shape, build, and construction of this product is made to be used for injury prevention by strengthening muscles and joints and improving stability
- Whether this stability trainer is being used for personal or shared use, it is constructed of a durable, wipe-clean surface for easy sanitation
Balance and Strength Exercises
There are a variety of balance and strength exercises that can be done with TheraBand Stability Trainers. Two options for use include the following: one surface with rounded points providing tactile inputs for sensorimotor training and the opposite surface with anti-skid bars that resist slipping for balance training. Specific exercises include the single leg pistol squat, single leg stance, and single leg forward lunge.
Progressive Resistance Levels
TheraBand balance products are available in three densities to provide a progressive system of balance training for rehab, post-rehab conditioning and fitness applications. These resistance levels are made for users with beginner, intermediate, or advanced fitness skill levels. The green stability trainer is firm, the blue is soft, and the black is extra soft. The softer the trainer, the more difficult the exercise.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
TheraBand Stability Trainers
Great product. Using it to help my horse regain strength in her hind leg.
great purchase, do keep in mind the various levels for difficulty
A great product, purchasing a medium density Theraband stability trainer has allowed me to continue my physiotherapy and training following achilles tendon surgery in January and while "social distancing" during the COVID-19 pandemic. Ordering, delivery and follow-up by Lierre.ca has been perfect. Thanks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.