The therapeutic heat treatment are great for temporary relief of sore muscles, tensions in the muscles and joints due to back pain, exercise, bruising, sprains or strains, arthritic and rheumatic pain, or any painful tendons and ligaments. You should use Hot therapy to relax and soothe your sore muscles or to increase range of motion. Be careful to not use Hot therapy on an injury that is already warm to touch.
Why Hot therapy?
They are the best to treat sore and stiff muscles, or any tensions, because the heat always help to relax and loosen those tired muscles. However, it is not recommended to use heat immediately after physical activity, but could be use pre-exercise. Post-exercise injuries should consider cold therapy.
Choose l'Herbier hot therapy cream to treat your muscles, arthritic and rheumatic pain.
- Dry and non-greasy
- Contains no mineral oil
Direction to use: Adults and children age 2 and over: Apply to affected area no more than 3 or 4 times a day. If condition worsens or symptoms persist more than seven days, or if they disappear and reappear within days, discontinue use and consult a physician. The application of external heat (e.g., with an electric heating pad) may cause excessive skin irritation and even burns. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not cover with compress. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- Avoid contact with face or eyes. For use only by adults or children over 2 years of age. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use if you experience hypersensitivity, a rash or skin irritation.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken
- MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Every gram of analgesic cream contains methyl salicylate (Gaultheria procumbens leaves) and 40 mg of menthol (dl).
- NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Purified water, emulsifying wax, rice bran oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, sodium hydroxide, vitamin E.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Encore une fois l'herbier propose un produit d'une super qualité c'est juste un très bon analgésique naturel et de fabrication locale!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.