- Tiger Balms combo White and Red
- Tiger Balm White formula does not contains cinnamon oil and has a weaker concentration of both menthol and clove bud oil, less irritating to the skin for prolonged use, and very small quantities can be applied to more sensitive zones. Mucous regions, however, should still be avoided altogether.
- Tiger Balm Red with its slight scent of cinnamon and cloves, the red formula has a higher camphor content than its counterpart. Mainly for pain relief, though it also creates a cooling sensation on the skin.
Invented in the 1870s, this pain relieving ointment has been perfected throughout the past century and has now become a household name across the world. The iconic Tiger Balm is the best known product on this list, having made a discernable impact on North American market and become a household name across the country. Tiger Balm comes in a variety of formats, but the major two are the white and red formulas. Almost identical in composition, these two balms do have different uses, properties and effect; the red formula is notably stronger, and creates a mild heat sensation as well as a cooling one, whereas the white formula is more versatile and simply cooling.
As mentioned before, the white formula is more commonly used as a decongestant than the red one, due to its proportionally higher content in mint; as it is milder, it can also be less irritating to the skin for prolonged use, and very small quantities can be applied to more sensitive zones. Mucous regions, however, should still be avoided altogether.
- Decongesting chest, nose
- Relief from minor headaches caused by muscular tension
- Can be used to relieve muscle and joint pains
- Relief from menstrual pain
With its slight scent of cinnamon and cloves, the red formula has a higher camphor content than its counterpart. It is therefore used mainly for pain relief, though it also creates a cooling sensation on the skin.
- Primarily for muscle and joint pain
- Can be used to relieve pains caused by arthritis, backaches, over-exertion
Medicinal ingredients:Dementholised mint oil, cajeput oil, camphor, menthol, clove oil
Medicinal ingredients: Camphor, menthol, cajeput oil, dementholised mint oil, cinnamon oil, clove oil
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
I like the combo, so I could compare the two products in one time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.