- Capsules that are commonly used to treat bruises, contusions, chilblain, rheumatism and numbness, pains in bones, muscles and joints.
- It eliminates blood stasis and hemostatic, promotes blood flow and analgesic, detoxifies and promotes subsidence of swelling.
- The pack contains 16 capsules, 0.25g per capsule
- Recommended usage: Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) used to relax muscles and tendons, and dissipate blood stasis to relieve pain such as lumbar sprain.
- NPN 80081962
Yunnan Baiyao is one of the miracles of Traditional Chinese Medicine: it holds its effectiveness for immediate stopping internal and external bleeding, relieving swelling and severe pain.
Recommended dose: 1 capsule 2 times daily. Taken with warm boiled water. For adults only. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Risk information: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or new symptoms develop. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medications. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.