- Zheng Gu Shui is a complex mix of traditional Chinese ingredients, and is literally meaning “broken bone oil”
- Can be used during massage, comes in a variety of formats, and can also be used in a bandage once soaked on a cotton ball
- Popular among athlete, it has both a warming and a cooling effect
- Relief from pain associated to sports injuries, sprains, bruises
- Relief from muscular tensions
- Stimulate blood circulation and eliminate blood stasis.
Instructions (for adult use only):
Apply on affected area(~3.3ml each time), 2-3 times daily. Gently smear the affected area with the absorbent cotton soaked with the liniment.
Do not use for pregnant women or breastfeeding women.
Do not apply on open wound. Consult a Chinese Medicine practitioner before using.
Zhen Gu Shui can potentially stain clothes.
Something has changed as indicated by the NPN number and the ingredients shown. We have favored and found the original healing linament to be extremely effective. Now, according to the two identifying features, its not the same product at all. I want answers to the changes observed and will not be ordering any longer, until someone explains why Zheng Gu Shui healing linament is not only a different ingredient base, its name is different as well as the NPN #. Not as effective by a long shot. Buyer beware.
I love this product. I take it for my work since a while 😊
This product is really good for sore muscles
I love the small format! I carry it in my travel bag and it's very practical. Just make sure you screw the lid on really tight, because when it stains, it stains.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.