Jade facial rollers have been around for many decades now. In ancient china they were praised for having healing and beautifying properties. Here is a guide on these beauties, with all you need to know about the rollers. Let's start with what facial rollers are, and more specifically what jade rollers are. Jade rollers are beauty tools to use on the daily basis. They come in different sizes and shapes, but as the name indicates, they are made of jade. Jade for those unfamiliar to natural stones, is a green stone very often used for healing. The stone is believed to have a healing energetic properties. Most of jade rollers come with two ends, one of them larger than the other to be used in different areas of the face and neck. Jade rollers are used to increase the blood flow of the skin and to reduce the unwanted puffiness under the eyes and other areas of the face. When used correctly, jade rollers can help to smoother fine lines and bring life to the skin making it look and feel younger and more energetic.
The benefits of jade facial rollers:
- The first thing you will notice when you use the roller, is that it has a cooling effect on your skin.
- Relaxes your skin while also giving you the opportunity to gain some self care time.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness around the eyes and desired areas of the face.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- In the long term, it improves the elasticity of the face.
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines
- Relaxes the muscles
- Stimulates areas that need oxygen
- When used regularly, results are more apparent.
- Wash your chosen tool regularly to keep impurities away that could cause bacteria to accumulate.
- Put your roller in the fridge to give it an extra cooling effect.
- Use the facial roller combines with your face-care beauty routine
- It's easier used when rolling with beauty oils.
Begin from bottom to top of the face, starting by your neck and moving upward. This does not necessarily mean that you are rolling up, it means that you are treating the bottom part first, therefore the neck and chest to release whatever liquids are stuck there. This makes room for the liquids form the upper part of the face to move freely downward. You can use upward and downward motions on the neck and across the chest from in to out.
A double sided jade roller is perfect for personalizing the treatment, because you can alternate as use it and feel what size is better for what areas of the face. On the face, start with the jaw, chin, then around the mouth and cheekbones and then temples. Then proceed with the area around the eyes, a bit on the nose but not too hard because the nose is sensitive to strong pressure wich in the long run might cause scarring tissue to develop. On the forehead form in to out and on the eyebrows.