Lierre Heavy Resistance Bands are the versatile, go-anywhere accessory for customized resistance training—from mobility work and pull-up assistance to banded squats and bench presses. It helps improve flexibility, injury rehabilitation, and full body workouts. There are 4 color-coded version of the natural latex rubber stretch bands to choose.
- Red 208cmx1.3cmx0.45cm 15-25LB
- Black 208cmx2.1cmx0.45cm 25-65LB
- Purple 208cmx3.2cmx0.45cm 35-85LB
- Green 208cmx4.5cmx0.45cm 50-125LB
- Lierre Heavy Resistance Bands are best for pull-up assistance, general conditioning, rehabilitation, jumping, speed training, and beginner / light weight training.
- Lierre Heavy Resistance Bands can be used by stronger benchers, as well as for banded squats and other exercises involving the lower body, calves, quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
- Lierre Heavy Resistance Bands are used for obtaining maximum resistance with squats, deadlifts, leg presses, and shrugs.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Please keep it away from sharp objects to avoid damage.
- In the condition of corrosion, aging, fracture, or any other uncommon situation, please stop using it.
- Do not over-stretch the product (more than 3 times its length at rest).
- Do not use the band in any way that may cause it to snap towards the head and cause injury to the eyes.
- Stop exercising if you have dizziness, trouble breathing, increased pain or begin to feel sick. Contact your healthcare provider immediately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.