- Zheng Gu Shui is a complex mix of traditional Chinese ingredients, and is literally meaning “broken bone oil”
- Can be used during massage, comes in a variety of formats, and can also be used in a bandage once soaked on a cotton ball
- Popular among athlete, it has both a warming and a cooling effect
- Relief from pain associated to sports injuries, sprains, bruises
- Relief from muscular tensions, especially for headaches
- Stimulate blood circulation and eliminate blood stasis
Instructions (for adult use only):
Apply on affected area(~3.3ml each time), no more than 3 times per day . Gently smear the affected area with the absorbent cotton soaked with the liniment.
- Do not use for pregnant women or breastfeeding women.
- Do not apply on open wound. Consult a Chinese Medicine practitioner before using.
- Zhen Gu Shui can potentially stain clothes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.