- Zheng Gu Shui is a complex mix of traditional Chinese ingredients, and is literally meaning “broken bone oil”
- Can be used during massage, comes in a variety of formats, and can also be used in a bandage once soaked on a cotton ball
- Popular among athlete, it has both a warming and a cooling effect
- Relief from pain associated to sports injuries, sprains, bruises
- Relief from muscular tensions
- Stimulate blood circulation and eliminate blood stasis
Instructions (for adult use only):
Apply on affected area(~3.3ml each time), no more than 3 times per day . Gently smear the affected area with the absorbent cotton soaked with the liniment.
- Do not use for pregnant women or breastfeeding women.
- Do not apply on open wound. Consult a Chinese Medicine practitioner before using.
- Zhen Gu Shui can potentially stain clothes.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Smells good but doesn’t really work for pain
We have used Zhedng Gu Shui for years for our aches and pains. Works like a charm. We will purchas from Lierre again - communication and service was second to none.
Zheng Gu Shui External Analgesic Healing Liniment 100ml
I'm very disappointed that the formula for Zheng Gu Shui has changed. Whoever produces it should not put out this product with the same name as it's missing the majority of the original ingredients! I heard that it is due to the pandemic and having less access to all the other herbs once found in the original product but in my opinion, it should not be sold until the tincture is made with all the original ingredients.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.