- Zheng Gu Shui is a complex mix of traditional Chinese ingredients, and is literally meaning “broken bone oil”
- Can be used during massage, comes in a variety of formats, and can also be used in a bandage once soaked on a cotton ball
- Popular among athlete, it has both a warming and a cooling effect
- Relief from pain associated to sports injuries, sprains, bruises
- Relief from muscular tensions
- Stimulate blood circulation and eliminate blood stasis
Instructions (for adult use only):
Apply on affected area(~3.3ml each time), no more than 3 times per day . Gently smear the affected area with the absorbent cotton soaked with the liniment.
- Do not use for pregnant women or breastfeeding women.
- Do not apply on open wound. Consult a Chinese Medicine practitioner before using.
- Zhen Gu Shui can potentially stain clothes.
Zheng Gu Shui External Analgesic Healing Liniment 100ml
I got one from my coach in gym, that’s amazing!!!almost works on my joint pain immediately after use strong recommended
My acupuncturist gave me a bottle of this after a massage. She recommended zheng gu shui for arthritic pain I've used many liniment to soothes my aches.
ZHENG GU SHUI is the only analgesic lotion that has truly worked to lessen the joint and bone pain.
Helps with my arthritic pains and like the smell
I use this for muscle pain and bruising, it works fast.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.