- Facial silicone cupping is an all-natural way to make you look instantly more rested and radiant, and to accentuate the contours of your face.
- Sliding silicone cups on your cheeks can help reduce puffiness, and increase blood circulation, which will in turn make your skin glow
- Using the small cups around the contours of your eyes will eliminate dark circles and pouches, and sliding them across the lines around your brows, they can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- This set includes: 2 facial silicone cups, 2 mini silicone cups, and 1 silicone facial brush
Silicone cupping set are pliable, portable, and virtually unbreakable. The flexible nature of silicone means that these cups are softer than plastic or glass cups, and can be moved easily, creating a more massage-like experience than cups made from other materials. Adjust the level of suction effortlessly by simply squeezing the cup, and the silicone’s transparent colour makes it easy to monitor the skin during treatments.
Cupping treatments are especially effective when used in conjunction with silicone brushes and nourishing skin products such as beauty oils. Silicone brushes reach deep inside your pores to exfoliate and clean them, facilitating absorption of nutrients, balancing oil production, and letting your face just breathe.
- Make sure that your skin and hands are clean and dry before the treatment. If you’re using cups as a part of a skincare routine, you may choose to use non-irritating exfoliants or cleansers beforehand.
- Apply moisturizers, lotions, creams or oils on the face, without rubbing them in too vigorously. They will serve as lubricants: it’s important that they cover the treatment area uniformly to provide an even, low friction surface.
- Gently massage your skin, moving away from your nose. The pressure should be enough to activate some blood circulation, but shouldn’t be intense enough to be uncomfortable.
- Choose the right size cup for the area, then squeeze it and place it on the skin. You may feel a very light pinch or a sensation of tightness, but it should not be painful: pain is an indication that you’ve squeezed the cup too hard, and you should remove the cup immediately.
- For face massage: Gently lift the cup by a millimetre or two, creating a tension, then slide it in even, slow motion across the treatment area. Repeat until you’ve massaged every centimetre of the area. For optimal effects, move away from the nose, with the lymphatic system, in a slight upwards arc.
- For flash cupping: Remove the cup after 5 to 10 seconds and repeat step 3 until you’ve used the cup on the majority of the surface area.
- Gently massage the treatment area with your hands or with a silicone brush for a few seconds, and then the treatment is over!
- You may want to gently wash your face with water, as the cups can lift out dead skin cells from your pores; if you’ve already used a cleanser beforehand, simply pat down the excess oil or lubricant.
- As with any medical equipment or skin care products, properly cleaning these cups is essential, ensuring that the cups will remain safe, hygienic and durable tools.
- For cupping massage, with oil: Thoroughly wipe the cups, then clean with neutral (unscented) soap to get rid of the oil residue. Rinse with water.
- For use without oil: Use disinfectant or soapy water as described in above step.
- Quick cleaning: Keep mixture of 50%/50% water and disinfectant in spray bottle, and spray cups down after use. Wipe.
- Note: not all disinfectants will get rid of oil residue.
- Do not use on fresh cuts, bruises, or other injuries, as well as on sunburns, deep scars, rashes, or otherwise irritated or damaged skin.
- Consult a practitioner if you are interested in traditional Chinese medicine treatments; do not attempt to practice on yourself without training.
Great product, good service, fast delivery : )
I’m so happy to buy this cute kit
I bought it as a gift to my girlfriend, she likes it more than anything i bought it for her before:) so funny
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.