- Helps reduce the perception of tinnitus in the ears
- Helps support peripheral blood circulation
SUFFERING FROM TINNITUS?
Tinnitus is a condition that can have many underlying causes, which can include ear infection, excessive or cumulative exposure to loud noise or injury to the neural cells that process hearing (from head or neck injury).
Normally hair cells in the inner ear vibrate in response to sound. This vibration is then encoded into a signal that is sent to our brain, where the sound is then processed and interpreted. But when the cells become damaged, through infection or loud noise, the cells send a constant stream of signals to the brain, which are interpreted as for example ringing or whistling.
Studies have shown, that although tinnitus is considered non-curable, there is some relief to be found when taking higher amounts of Magnesium.
In the 2011 published study, scientists found that at 532 mg of magnesium a day, the perception of tinnitus in the ear improved significantly". Ear Tone + provides the same Magnesium amount and contains added Ginkgo Biloba and Pine bark extracts since they are known plant ingredients that help support peripheral blood. Pine bark was also studied in regard to peripheral blood flow in people that perceive tinnitus in the ears. We find this important since peripheral blood flow provides the nutrient and oxygen supply of the peripheral organs, including the ear.
Naturally sourced ingredients:
- GINKGO (Ginkgo biloba L.): Is a natural supplement that has been used for thousands of years. The delicate auditory system especially benefits from healthy blood flow to provide nutrients and oxygen to the ear. Ginkgo contains terpenoids and flavonoids that help support this peripheral blood flow.
MARITIME PINE BARK (Pinus pinaster L.): Supports ginkgo since it is supportive of peripheral blood flow and was studied in patients with cochlear blood flow-associated tinnitus.
- MAGNESIUM (As magnesium oxide): Is one of the minerals found in the highest concentrations in the human body. It plays a role in the body’s electrolyte balance, which is important for cellular function.
- DAILY DOSE (ADULTS): Take 2 tablets a day, with or after a meal.
- DURATION OF USE: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
- CAUTIONS & WARNINGS: Consult a health care professional prior to use if: you are taking medications for diabetes, have high blood pressure, seizures, if you have diabetes or you are taking antihypertensive medication, supplements, antacids and/or laxatives containing magnesium. If you experience symptoms of hypoglycemia including feelings of anxiety, dizziness, tremor, sweating, nausea or headache, discontinue use and consult a health care professional. Do not take if you are allergic to members of the Pinaceae plant family or have a kidney disorder. Some people may experience nausea and abdominal cramps. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. Do not use if blister package is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. Adverse Reaction: Some people may experience diarrhea.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us email@example.com with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.