Roll over image to zoom in
- Spray onto cotton ball or pad and apply to the eye contour area.
- Spray onto face, morning and night.
- Shake well before use.
- Wild cornflower, with its pretty blue flowers, is an opportunistic plant as it grows only at harvest time in wheat or grain fields. An unfortunate victim of herbicides, wild cornflower has become increasingly rare in the wild though its blue centaury is still a treasured emblem for France because of its association with WWI’s Armistice Day, November 11, 1918.
- Wild Cornflower floral water (technically a hydrosol) has been known since the Middle Ages for its soothing, toning and anti-inflammatory properties. It is without equal for relieving the fatigue of eye strain. Apply it to a compress and press gently against eyelids to enjoy its soothing action. To rejuvenate a tired or sallow complexion, apply it directly and revel in a brighter, fresher skin tone. For all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- Allow skin to dry after use. Ideal before makeup application and after makeup removal. Do not spray into eyes.
- Soothing beauty tonic for tired, irritated and puffy eyes. Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. For all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- For external use only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.