Cork yoga mats are some of the most eco-friendly, high-performance yoga mats on the market.
If you’re new to the world of using cork as a material to make yoga mats from, there’s a lot to know.
Is A Cork Yoga Mat Worth It?
Any time a new yoga mat or fitness accessory hits the shelves, the obvious question is whether it works.
A cork yoga mat is large and thick in design. Cork is a surprisingly comfortable and stable mat material, well worth the investment for someone seeking a yoga mat that is environmentally-sustainable and safe to use.
Rest assured that a cork yoga mat will provide the performance you desire with no-slip moisture resistance. You will be able to hold your feet in place, battle back against easy-to-spread bacteria, and it’s just as easy to roll up for storage.
What Are Cork Yoga Mat Benefits?
- Cork is non-toxic. Cork is preferred over PVC and recycled rubber, and is favored over natural alternatives a la cotton and jute.
- Cork is antibacterial. The natural chemical structure of cork makes it antibacterial. As a yoga mat, cork requires a lot less maintenance and can stay clean for a longer time compared to other materials.
- Cork is made from bark. Procuring cork doesn’t mean chopping down a tree. It is a product made from bark. These trees regrow this bark and thrive in nature. Cork may be the most sustainable material resource yoga has.
- Cork is water-resistant. Cork repels water molecules which helps to keep them dry in exercises and poses that are generating tons upon tons of sweat. All in all, a yoga mat like this is built with a material that protects itself from moisture-related damage.
- Cork grips well. Cork naturally grips excessively well which ensures you won’t be slipping around or risking injury by adjusting to a new material. A yoga mat design is relatively basic, all things considered. Stability is very important though.
- Cork smells great. Though some people dislike the smell, others truly love it. Cork momentarily smells like a natural wood. This does fade over time so not to worry in case you’re not interested in it.
Where Can I Buy A Cork Yoga Mat?
For the best cork yoga mats in Canada – and the best cork yoga mats – visit Lierre.ca.
When you’re getting in shape, you don’t want to be getting your workout done on a PVC or rubber-based yoga mat. It cheapens the experience, especially if you’re also using yoga for a spiritual connection.
Find trendy environmentally-sustainable cork yoga mats from Lierre.ca with top-quality comfort and stability prioritized. If you’re serious about yoga and buying eco-friendly materials, cork has got to be the #1 choice in yoga mats. At the end, don't forget to check the upcoming Black Friday Deals, you will find the best quality products with the best price!