- Organic coconut oil helps hydrate like no one’s business and also holds antiinflammatory properties. It’s also perfect for the skin because it helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Organic sunflower seed oil, won’t clog your pores. Plus this incredible moisturizer is gentle and is full of antioxidants to help fight the signs of aging.
- Organic shea butter has healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits, so it’s basically a must-have.
- Organic aloe vera juice is an antioxidant powerhouse that will help your skin match your gorgeous, confident, strong self. bonus, it’s a mega moisturizer and easy on sensitive skin
- Lastly, we suggest pairing your body lotion with the sandalwood shower gel. It’s the combination of a lifetime.
Treat yourself, and your body with this plant-Basd lotion made with organic aloe vera juice and organic coconut oil, that is all kinds of luxurious. it’s perfect for everyday moisturizing, so your skin will always end up feeling nourished. Plus we know you’ll love this warm and woody sandalwood-bergamot fragrance with alluring floral and citrus notes. The scent is soothing and calming—perfect for both the start and end of a busy day.
*aloe barbadensis leaf juice, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, palmitic acid, stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, parfum (fragrance), phenylpropanol, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, sodium citrate, ethylhexylglycerin, *butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, sodium hydroxide, coffea arabica (coffee) seed extract. *organic ingredient
*ingredients subject to change - but they will always score a perfect 0 on Think Dirty
How to use:
1) After your shower - and before completely drying off - rub some of the crème brûlée
moisturizer onto the body. Can also be used on your face.
2) Avoid getting moisturizer in your eyes.
Free shipping on all orders over $69.00 (before tax) in Canada, some exclusions apply.(See details*)
Processing and delivery time
Orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours when products are in stock. Delivery time will take 1- 7 business days depending on your location in Canada.
We accept returns of unopened products up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Used products, or any items marked as non-refundable/Final sale are not within our return guidelines.
For public health safe purposes we cannot accept any returns from products in the following categories due to hygiene reasons except products are defective.
- Gua sha & reflexology tools
- Disposable table sheets
- Items which have been assembled or modified
- Herbal, books, charts and videos and medicine products
- If a product is returned for a reason other than defects, only the cost of the purchase is refundable. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
Cancellation of orders
When you want to cancel an order, you can call or email us. We encourage you to call us directly to avoid any delay. If your order has been shipped out, it can no longer be cancelled.
To make a return request, please call 450-973-2999 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID. Please advise us items you want to return and our representative will reach soon
I received a sample in my IPSY bag. It was body lotion seductive sandalwood. It has the best smell. A little goes a long way. The scent lasts all day. It moisturizers very nice. I will be buying this for sure and will also be getting the body wash.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.